Content Submission Guidelines
1. The Contents submitted must be ORIGINAL WORKS.
- You cannot submit someone’s else works which may include Poems, Short Stories, Essays or General Articles.
2. At present contents are only accepted in English language.
3. Copyrights of the contents submitted are maintained with the AUTHOR. However, ‘The Himalayan Beacon’ maintains the ‘right to reproduce’ the said work in any of her networks. The Himalayan Beacon will however, not have the right to ‘SALE’ the work submitted to other publishers without the knowledge of the AUTHOR. In case of any ‘THIRD PARTY’ wanting to buy rights to the said work, ‘The Himalayan Beacon’ will parley the message to the AUTHOR and it will be upon the AUTHOR to deal with the ‘THIRD PARTY’. The Himalayan Beacon on this instant will only act has a ‘facilitator’.
4. The Himalayan Beacon at present do not offer payments for works submitted.
5. It is believed that the individual submitted the content is the ‘AUTHOR’ of the content submitted and after publication attributed to his or her name. In case of the challenge on rights of the said ‘AUTHOR’ by any ‘THIRD PARTY’, ‘The Himalayan Beacon’ will be ‘INDEMNIFIED OF ALL CHARGES AND DAMAGES” and the ‘AUTHOR’ will be SOLELY ANSWERABLE.
6. DO NOT SUBMIT works that are not your original work.
7. DO NOT SUBMIT works that have been already published somewhere, print or internet without being clear about the copyright of the said work. It might be possible that the publication which has ‘originally’ published your work may hold ‘certain rights’ to your works and its publication on ‘The Himalayan Beacon’ may attract ‘Copyright Challenges’ from the said publisher.
8. DO NOT SUBMIT someone else’s work original work even if you know him or her personally. Make it a point to instead submit his or her work himself or herself directly to ‘The Himalayan Beacon’.
9. Go through your work critically and edit as well as you can. ‘The Himalayan Beacon’ does edit for Grammar but you can best edit your own work.
10. While submitting works including Public Opinion do not engage in UNFOUNDED GOSSIPS aimed at maligning the maligning any individual, association or society or community. Such works would not be accepted.
Please note that the offer is valid for India only for deliveries outside India please email at email@example.com specifying the country where the book needs to be delivered.All Payments are secured by Paypal, the world leader in online payment systems and recognized by Reserve Bank of India (RBI).