All selected reviewers must adhere and follow the guidelines formed by Himalayan Journal of Social Sciences and Media Studies (ISSN 2348 – 781X) Editorial board / Peer Group
- Reviewers must critically review the assigned paper in specified time frame of HJSSMS.
- Reviewers must follow the full double blind international refereeing process to ensure the quality review.
- All the review feedback must be provided in written form through HJSSMS Review template.
- Reviewers must highlight the parts of submitted manuscripts that require amendments from authors. The expert reviewer suggestions will be value added.
- If reviewers find any paper suitable for publishing even then critical remarks should be given in order to improve the quality of manuscripts.
- The paper will be reviewed by the same reviewer once the suggested changes are done in reviewed paper.
- Reviewers must maintain the formatting and style of original manuscripts as strictly adhered by templates of HJSSMS.
- Editorial board of HJSSMS has every right to override any suggested changes by reviewers and their decision should not be ruled out by reviewer.